Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Review of insurance coverage

Dear Mr Tan,

Thank you for your videos and thoughts on insurance, investments. They are easy to understand and I have a learnt a lot watching them. I think you are doing the public a great service and I want to thank you.

I am married, in my mid 30s, and do not have any children. I give a monthly allowance to my elderly mother.

Here are the details of my insurance policy ........

I am paying over 10% of my take home salary monthly for insurance

Mr Tan, am I over insured? Do I need whole life plans as well as the early critical illness? Do we need income protection incase we get sick and cannot work? I think I am more concerned about getting sick and needing money more than what we can leave behind.

My reply is given in:
http://www.fisca.sg/ArticleDisplay.aspx?ID=565

No comments:

Blog Archive